Monday 28 May 2012

Arty Tuesdays: People Watching


I've been having a lovely week in the sunshine. It really makes me very happy. 
I like people watching when the sun comes out. There's so many more people about and they tend to be wearing much more interesting outfits. And everyone just takes on this chilled out, loungey persona and splay themselves about grassy areas. If you invest in a good pair of sunnies it's even better - no one can tell you are watching them. Creeeeeepppy. But effective.

By the way having a bit of a re-jiggy with my blog-o so sorry if it's a little messy. Just mixing things abouts a bits.


Daniel Kornrumpf
Embroidered geek, yes.


Fab Ciraolo
Nice colours and clean detail.


Mark Powell
I like the combination of old people, old sepia envelopes and black and white. Nostalgic.


Michele Del Campo
Something about the style of these paintings is pleasing to me. Maybe the texture/tone of the skin.


Rajacenna
This is a pencil drawing. Yes really.


Steve Payne
There's a whole series of these type pictures. I think they're great. 


Zach Johnsen
A different kind of portrait!

1 comment: