Saturday 14 April 2012

It's Khoo Love

The other day whilst watching BBC2 I discovered my new most favourite person... Rachel Khoo from The Little Paris Kitchen.


A Non-Definitive List Of Things I Like About Rachel Khoo

  1. She is French-Malay-Austrian
  2. She wears wonderful lipstick
  3. She gave up her job to study food in Paris, knowing no French and having only been there once
  4. She has really great style and pretty day dresses
  5. She has really great hair
  6. She makes wonderful food
  7. She has a really pretty house
  8. She has a really pretty mix-match collection of kitchen wear
  9. She lives in Paris
  10. ...I want to be her friend.




LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!
Read more about her here.

2 comments:

  1. I agree so much - I love love love her! And love how she makes amazing food on just a little camping stove!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Totally forgot that one in my list. No excuse with a student kitchen now! x

      Delete