Saturday 19 May 2012

All things bright and beautiful

My adventure of the week was a trip to the Balmoral Show with my lovely housemate Melissa, who is a Balmoral veteran and expert guide! We had contacts on the inside and got in free, saving us £15 each :)

Even with the rain it was a great day!

We got to see lots of animals and get a ton of free samples in the food section. Also saw some show jumping and sheep shearing, got some fish n chips and took a browse around the country folk shops (Joules was not to be missed!)

William Whittaker showjumping

Alpacas

Kids

ChickChicks

Eeyore

Sheep Shearing competition!

Pigatron

Fluffball

Baaa.

I also went to visit my friend Ruth's farm (well it's not hers but whatev). And got to hand feed this beautiful sheepie! 


Been spending time with two of my favourite boys in the sun also...


Animals are great!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment