Tuesday 22 November 2011

Craving Christmas!

So I've been wanting to do a Christmas post now for aboooooutt three months. Yeahh I'm really prematurely excited this year, not sure why. Feeling the magical times approaching! 
Here are some things to be excited about...


Starbucks Red Cups!
Much love for these (although not to the extent to the maker of this website). 
Confession: I've already had all but the eggnog one. Toffee Nut is my fave. Nothing like taking a break from Christmas shopping or just a cold winter's day with one of these in your hand and a lovely comfy Starbucks sofa.




Christmas songs!
Don't they just make you feel happy and warm inside? 
Confession: I have been listening thoroughly already. Of course there is the classic (Mariah Carey) and the new buzz on the street - obviously Buble's new album, which is great. I'm not so keen on his Santa Baby, I think 'Christmas' is my fave. Also been branching out to a bit of a cowboy Christmas theme with Dwight Yoakam - a nice change!

Christmas Wear!
If there is one pattern I love, correction LOVE, it is FairIsle.. so beaut. 
Confession: my Winter jumper has been bought and worn already, I've scrimped on one from Primarni, but they do have some nice stuff out atm. Here are some lovely things I've found online. 
Jumper: Abercrombie (£94), Slippers: Accessorize (£13), OPI Nail Varnish: Asos (£12.95)


Curling up by the fire with a good book!
 So looking forward to doing this when I get home home, we have a proper fireplace and it's perfect next to the Christmas tree, nothing could be cosier! Also nice to swap the book for a good Christmas special on TV, or the Christmas Lecures (love). 
Confession: I have already researched the subject of Christmas Lectures 2011, it's on the human brain. Oooh!

And of course.. just the whole atmosphere.

 

For anyone stuck on Christmas presents check out here, here or here.

If you want a fairer Christmas, look to here, here or here.

But don't miss Christmas behind all the consumerism. Watch this.


And clearly, let's not forget the real meaning of Christmas, even in the run-up to it. What an amazing event we are actually celebrating!


Merry Christmas to you, and goodwill to all men!

2 comments:

  1. Love this and love the Christmas lectures!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. yyyeeeeaaaayyyyy!!! This is so sweet! I cant wait to do my first Christmas blog post!lol! :)

    ReplyDelete