Wednesday 2 November 2011

Honored Guest


Special treat for today's blog! Guest post from my luscious friend Honor from Made You Look.

We have been bessies since we started school!


This is a short tortoise enacted analogy based on this friendship. Thank you for helping me the right way up again when I get knocked over!


Now onto the ABC of HVR!


Age?
 I am 21 going on 22...

Bed Size? 
Well at uni I’m fortunate to have a double bed but when I go back home I’m back to a single.

Chore you hate? 
Not sure – laundry?!


Dogs? 
Yes 2 beauties called Ash and Poppy!!

Essential start to the day? 
Coffee!!


Favourite Colour? 
Navy blue.

Gold/Silver? 
Silver, definitely.

Height?
 5’4’’ – far too short


Instruments I play (or have played)? 
 Cello and Piano.

Job Title?
 Hahaa I’m a Crew Trainer at McDonald’s


Kids?
 Hopefully one day!

Live?
 I’m at Uni in London so that is where I’m currently living.


Mum's Name?
 Ingrid – Very Swedish and not very Northern Irish.

Nicknames?
 Where do I start: Rank, Rankin, Ranky, Honzy, Honzo, Hon etc etc.

Overnight stays in hospital?
Nope!

Pet Peeve?
Biting nails.


Quote from a movie?
 ‘Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get’ Forrest Gump.



Right/Left handed?
 Right!

Siblings?
 Yep 1 of each.

Time you wake up?
 8am-ish


Unattractive qualities?
 I have lots, urm too controlling?

Vegetables you dislike?
Most to be honest – in particular cabbage and brussel sprouts.


What make you run late?
 Distractions or rubbish buses. 

X-rays?
 Yep – teeth and arm!

Yummy food you make?
 CAKES.


Zoo animal?
 Aaaah too many to choose from. Monkeys?




Thankyou R1! Now go visit Made You Look. 4500 pageviews can't be wrong!





1 comment: